- About us
In this section
Clarksons Platou is the world's leading provider of integrated
shipping services, bringing our connections and experience to an
international client base from over 40 locations globally.
We have an exciting new graduate programme within the Software Development section of our Information Technology department based in our London office at St Katherine Docks. We are looking to appoint three aspiring graduates to fulfil the roles of:
1. SQL Server Business Intelligence developer
2. C# developer
3. Software Tester
We deal in market-leading commodities, trade, billings, and
shipping-related systems and continue to introduce new complex
As part of this programme, you will begin to grow within a core specialist team, however you will be offered the opportunity to gain invaluable experience within different teams and projects as our business grows and evolves. We need our employees to be flexible and passionate to tackle new and complex problems and in return, we'll get your career off to a flying start. With hands-on responsibility from an early stage, exceptional training and colleagues who are behind you every step of the way, you'll develop the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. In addition to this, we offer an excellent starting salary plus benefits package.
We are looking for the highest calibre of candidates. You will have a passion for technology and a desire to develop your technical knowledge and experience along the way. Alongside your technical capabilities, you should also possess the following essential qualities:
• Software Engineering / Computing related degree with a
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills
• Can-do attitude
• Team player with the ability to exercise independent decision making
• Hands-on, dependable, detailed, quality-conscious and result driven
• Flexible and able to adapt to new ideas
• Able to learn and research independently
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this application will involve a short online test which
is necessary to be included in the selection process.
Note to agencies: These positions will be managed by our in-house recruitment team and we do not require any further assistance, thank you.
Clarksons has an exciting opportunity for a Futures Broker to join our offices in London. You would become a key member of our team.
This position would suit a dedicated and driven Futures Broker from either the commodity or financial market that is keen to progress their career in a well-established organisation, which values and rewards its employees.
• Daily price discovery, dissemination and matching.
• Assist with creating and writing daily FFA market reports.
• Identify and introduce new clients to the market and maintain professional relationships.
• 2 to 4 years Futures Broking experience
• Experience with Futures markets
• Highly numerate and driven
• Computer literate (e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word)
• Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
We offer an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of teamwork and the opportunity to play an important role in our growth.
For all applications please send your CV to email@example.com. If we are able to progress with your application we will be in touch within 48 hours.