- About us
In this section
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Tanker Operator to join our Post fixtures desk in Oslo. This role would suit a self-driven individual with exceptional communications skills, a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity.
• Post fixture Operations Clean and Dirty Spot and T/C
• Monitor voyage orders, and vessels scheduling, dealing with vessel documentation as instructed
• Check demurrage claims and closely observe relevant time bars.
• Completing day to day operational duties
• Operational experience minimum 3 years
• Relevant higher education/experience from the industry
• Excellent written and verbal English skills
• Commercial orientation
• Competitive remuneration package and social benefits
For all applications please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference CPOS002.
Clarksons Platou have an opportunity for a junior LPG commodity
broker to join our office in Oslo, Norway. You would become a
member of the Gas Division with offices in London, Houston, Oslo
This position will suit a dedicated and driven broker with experience from either freight market or other commodity markets, keen to progress their career within LPG commodity brokering in a well-established organisation.
•Daily contact with LPG Producers, Consumers and Traders in
Europe, with main focus on coaster markets in North West Europe and
•Identify and introduce new clients to the market and maintain professional relationships.
•Assist with creating weekly European product report
•1-3 years broker experience
•Highly numerated and driven
•Computer literate (e.g. MS Excel, Power point, Word)
•Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
What we offer
We provide a positive work environment that makes employees feel good about coming to work. In essence, we have a transparent and open form of communication whereby employees feel that they belong to the organisation. Our new offices provide the perfect workspace for the employee looking to be creative with one of the most interesting companies around. Additional benefits including free luncheon and corporate gym memberships are also available.
For all applications please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference LPGOSL001.
Clarksons has an exciting opportunity for a Futures Broker to join our offices in London. You would become a key member of our team.
This position would suit a dedicated and driven Futures Broker from either the commodity or financial market that is keen to progress their career in a well-established organisation, which values and rewards its employees.
• Daily price discovery, dissemination and matching.
• Assist with creating and writing daily FFA market reports.
• Identify and introduce new clients to the market and maintain professional relationships.
• 2 to 4 years Futures Broking experience
• Experience with Futures markets
• Highly numerate and driven
• Computer literate (e.g. MS Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word)
• Have excellent communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
We offer an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of teamwork and the opportunity to play an important role in our growth.
For all applications please send your CV to email@example.com. If we are able to progress with your application we will be in touch within 48 hours.