Clarksons Port Services is located within Greenhead Base, Lerwick. Our Lerwick operation provides a wide range of support services to the offshore oil and gas and marine industries. These include vessel agency, project logistics, chartering, freight forwarding, vessel security, warehousing, chandlery, crew change co-ordination and fuel bunkering.
The office is operated on a 24/7 basis providing round the clock support. Key activities such as vessel arrivals and sailings and the loading and unloading of equipment is managed by our dedicated project logistics co-ordinators.
Specifically, our team of project logistics
- Deliver safe, reliable and cost effective solutions to the
logistical requirements to the project/client.
- Provide competent trained and familiarised personnel with the
port of Lerwick and Scalloway.
- Provide clear information to the project/client on
- Provide quayside attendance for vessel
- Provide regular updates to on-going logistical and port
- Agency/Logistical personal available 24/7 all year
- Attend project/client meetings as necessary to cover/discuss
logistics schedule and operations.
- Create comprehensive mobilisation plans
- Arrange all necessary third party services required to
facilitate vessel mobilisations/demobilisations including craneage,
seafastening and shore side labour.
- Coordinate transportation to ensure timely delivery of required
project equipment to quayside/vessel/worksite.
- Forward planning and visibility of logistical support
- Management of port call costs.