On which exchanges is Clarkson PLC listed?

Clarkson PLC is listed only on the London Stock Exchange (LSE).

What is the stock symbol for Clarkson PLC?

The stock symbol for Clarkson PLC on the LSE is CKN.

What is the ISIN number for Clarkson PLC shares?

The ISIN number is GB0002018363.

Who are the Company's Registrars and how do I contact them?

Computershare Investor Services PLC
The Pavilions
Bridgwater Road
Bristol BS99 6ZZ

Phone: + 44 (0)370 707 1055
Email: Please fill in the contact form on the Computershare website

You should contact Computershare directly if you have a query which relates to any of the following:

  • Change of name or address
  • Lost or stolen share certificate or dividend cheque
  • Death of the registered holder of the shares

When contacting Computershare it would be helpful if you had your shareholder refererence number (or SRN) to hand and also quote Clarkson PLC in any communication. Please note that the Registrar will make a charge for a replacement dividend cheque or for a replacement share certificate.

How can I obtain information on the dividends I have received and when I have bought and sold shares?

You can register on the Computershare website and access your shareholder account which provides details of dividends paid, shares purchased and shares sold and allows you to update your personal details such as address and bank details for dividends to be paid directly into your bank account. To register go to the 'Register' tab on the Computershare website then enter the company name, your post code and your shareholder reference number which can be found in the top left-hand corner of your share certificate and is the 10 digit number beginning with 'C'. You should then be able to access details of your shareholding.

How do I transfer my ordinary shares to another person?

You will need to complete a stock transfer form and send it to Computershare, together with your share certificate(s), to arrange the transfer of ownership.

Note: Where the transfer is for a cash consideration you will need to send the stock transfer form to your local HM Revenue & Customs office for stamping. For further information please contact Computershare or go to www.gov.uk/stampduty.

Do you have a low-cost share dealing service which I could use to buy and sell Clarkson PLC shares?

Clarkson PLC does not at present have a share dealing service for shareholders and prospective shareholders. You should therefore contact a bank or a stockbroker to buy or sell our shares.

Does Clarkson PLC have a corporate Individual Savings Account (ISA) facility?


Is there any way that I can donate some or all of my Clarkson PLC ordinary shares to charity?

If you would like to donate some or all of your Clarkson PLC shares to charity, you can do so by contacting ShareGift at:

ShareGift, PO Box 72253, London SWP 9LQ

Telephone: 020 7930 3737

Email: help@sharegift.org

Visit their website here

I have not received my last dividend cheque. What should I do?

Please contact Computershare, who will investigate the reason for non-receipt. You may wish to have future dividends paid directly into your bank or building society account. Computershare will advise how you can do that. Please note that a charge will be made by the Registrar for any replacement cheques issued.

I have found an out-of-date dividend cheque. What can I do?

Clarkson PLC dividend cheques must be cashed within 12 months of issue. After this time they need to be reissued. You can do this by returning the cheque to Computershare. To avoid this problem, you should consider having your dividends paid directly into your bank or building society account. Computershare will advise how you can do that. Please note that a charge will be made by the Registrar for any replacement cheques issued.

Can I take my dividend in shares?

Clarkson PLC does not offer this option.

I have received unsolicited correspondence concerning investment matters, what should I do?

In recent years, many companies have become aware that their shareholders have received unsolicited telephone calls or correspondence concerning investment matters. These are typically from overseas based 'brokers' or callers who target UK shareholders, offering to sell them, what often turn out to be worthless or high-risk shares in US or UK investments. These operations are often referred to as 'boiler rooms'. These callers can be very unpleasant and extremely persuasive, and shareholders are advised to be way of any unsolicited advice, offers to buy shares at a discount or offers of free company reports.

If you receive any unsolicited investment advice:

  • Obtain the correct name of the person and firm
  • Review the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fca.org.uk/register to check if the person and firm contacting you are authorised by the FCA or call the FCA's Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6788
  • Search the list of unauthorised firms to avoid at www.fca.org.uk/scams
  • Report the matter to the FCA using the share fraud reporting form at www.fca.org.uk/consumers/report-scam-unauthorised-firm or by calling the Consumer Helpline on 0800 111 6788

Contact us

A comprehensive list of all our office contacts

Find out more