Green vessels & the offshore market
As part of our Green Transition offering, our Renewables Team hosted a webinar to discuss the technologies and challenges impacting the Offshore market, as the industry progresses towards decarbonisation.
The webinar is available to view on-demand now.
David Matthews was joined by experts from across the business:
Kenneth Tveter, Head of ESG Projects
- What are the regulations aimed at shipping and where is the pressure coming from?
- What is a transition fuel and what is the future fuel?
- Managing availability, cost and emission challenges
- Alternative fuel pathways and speed reduction
Stephanie Mabbutt, Carbon Analyst
- EUAs and VERs
- EU ETS and what it means for Shipping
- Challenges in the offshore wind industry and mitigating risk
Vegard Vollsaeter, Technology Expert
- The future of offshore support vessels
- An in depth view of a fuel balanced scorecard